Real Issues facing society & the church
Join a webinar or watch archives seminars
It Is Written
2021 Evangelism Series
Join health experts from around the country as they share free and practical ways to level up every area of a person’s life.
Addiction Recovery Group
Study Guide- God's Free Health Plan
12 healthful living principles
Adventist Say No to Violence
One-minute Health Topics
Journey to Wholeness Program
Learn how to help individuals to be Free from addictions
1. Eat nutritiously (many choose a plant-based diet).
2. Exercise regularly and often to improve your body, mind and spirit.
3. Drink plenty of water.
4. Spend time in sunlight.
5. Practice temperance: Use good things moderately; avoid bad things.
6. Breathe in pure air, and do it properly.
7. Rest well, remembering that the best rest follows labor.
8. Trust in divine power as you make choices and seek inner peace.
Health ministries are an integral part of the mission of the Adventist Church. "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God" (I Corinthians 10:31). Health ministry is the gospel of Christ illustrated, the message of God practiced. Without it, the gospel witness is muted; it is merely a theory, an idea.
The most important objective of health ministry is to help men and women reach their full potential mentally, spiritually, and physically. To reach full potential, health principles must be practiced.
The more closely these principles are followed, the better health the person enjoys. The more active a church is in public health education, the more effective will be its public evangelism, for health is the most universal entering wedge.
Health Ministry Leader: Cindy Washington
Hospitality/Culinary Ministry Leader: Carolyn Doss